- a handsome and physically fit leading man
- who has deep psychological wounds
- but is nonetheless kind and wants to do what’s right (even if it’s not always clear what ‘right’ is)
- laconic; when he does speak, his voice is raspy and soft
- also really likes in-charge women
- accidentally collects children
Well, this explains why I suddenly find Henry Cavill attractive.
(I still haven't watched any of The Mandalorian, but from what I've seen online, I'm betting that this is an accurate summary for him as well.)
Posted at Dreamwidth: https://rose-griffes.dreamwidth.org/345034.html. Comment where you wish.